Thursday, March 20, 2008

LOST

we do what is liked by the society,

we study what the society respects,

we wear what is socially accepted...

not only this.. we choose our life partners considering the norms of society..............!

we r loosing ourselves........

i m 21....n till now, never took the pain to know myself....n when i sometimes tried to pic it up with my friends....then they laughed it off.....

now when i m introspecting myself,m realising that i m completely lost.......

i have lost my mental peace,my likings ,my dislikes ,myself on the whole...just to be socially accepted...

the thing that has shocked me is that"who am i "in itself has become a question mark for me

i really had to strain my nerves and think aboutit.i mean i had to think hard to answer ..."who m i" ...isn't it strange?

n when i started answering this question i realised that i m meeting a whole new person...

a person who has been within me since 21 years ,since the day i was born is seeming soo unknown and new to me...!!

my desires my passions , my needs are so different from what i actually m.........

the"i"

in me is scaring me

dunno where will this 'i' lead me to....??

or may be i never let it lead me.......may be i kill it...just to go on with the world......

all the wired questions are popping up in my mind

how do i satisfy this 'i'?

or should i even bother satisfying it?

coz i knw the road with 'i'will be really hard....but it'l be all mine ..........for myself....

but life is so small......so,should i live it for the people who have given it all to me..............??????.

1 comment:

Koni S. said...

jyo- this is fabulous, I still remember our browser days and our discussions regarding life !!
I wish I could meet you and so much would be clarified. Its like something we shared yaar- just being with each other brought us clarity !! The backpacking thing is still on right ! ;)